Nerve Wrecking

Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPY LABOUR DAY TO ALL !!

Anyway, after days of browsing through the list of restaurants i have on hand, i've finally found the perfect restaurant for Baby's big twenty !! Ready for it ?? *drumsroll*

.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.

Gotcha !!

I won't be revealling where we'll be dining till the actual celebration. So stay tuned to MyTaintedWorld yea ?? And i secretly knows what B is craving for, haha :D

Last but not least, many many many lucks to the boyfriend who is taking his driving exam tomorrow. And readers, send the boyfriend some luck hokays ?

TAG REPLIES

winnie: both good lah. lol. must also see the bei pai one chio bo mah. haha.
* Lol. No la. Haha. I'm not that good like you said.

steph8706: tags reply at my blog... hmm. celebrate with him after ur work... go his house?
* I saw already. And i've found the perfect place for dining ! Equinox Restuarant ! I know we would both love the 70storey ambience :D

zel: big butt's great!! i hearts my big bum.. think jennifer lopez & beyonce.. hehe
* Butt that is 翘 is good. But fleshy butt is no good ):

manda: hahas.. we shld meet up.. hahas.. hmm i wanna knw how to use photoshop properly. =X my skills are lousy..
* Haha. Just explore around and you'll get the hang of it. I too played around myself :D

marilyn: boo hoo ! april over :( there comes the rejection letters :(
* Exactly. This is so depressing.

Post a Comment