#JSxHSwedding #JSxHSwedding #JSxHSwedding

When all is said and done

Saturday, May 24, 2008


Finally, i've finally received an acknowledgement from NUS that my application for admission was denied. Not surprising though. Now all i can hope for, is to get accepted by SIM. Not too sure if i've mentioned, i missed the application into SIM. So with the number Meiyan gave me, i called up to enquire and the person-in-charge told me that i can send in an email to appeal. I did so, but i've yet to hear any news yet. Such anxiety kills, doesn't it ? And to add on to my anxiety, tonnes of people in HardwareZone are getting rejected by SIM.

Will i end up to be like them and be the rejected one again ? If i do, i'll be stuck at this crossroad once again where i ponder upon my next move, the so-called future. I chose to study, but the universities ain't accepting me. I chose to attempt to join SIA as their cabin crew, but my parents are strongly against it and Mum would probably burn my passport if i were to go.

TAG REPLIES

isha: hey dear, congratulations on your graduation! :D
* Thank you ! But it's nothing worth getting proud of cause i'm now stuck at nowhere once again. Haha.

Jasmine: I got into NUS... Btw I was in the same course as your bf in nyp Lol. So you might have seen me at graduation.
* You're from BI too ? Haha, but my boyfriend said he doesn't know any Jasmines. Or do you know who is Waileng ? Haha.

Aldis: i was the last of the last. So it got super boooring.
* Who ask you so smart get Diploma with Merit ? Haha.

janet: you haven got a rejection letter from NUS rite? You might just get in you know...SERIOUSLY, i have friends who got rejeected by both by get in NUS, it often differ per batch and what you choose
* I just checked the online application status and my application's denied. Apparently your friends were much smarter. Haha (:

zel: oh. ur bf frm nyp.. which course? i did my design dip at nyp..
* Business Informatics. Haha.

marilyn: eh finally ! congrats ! :D my grad ceremony mus wait til nxt yr ):
* I wish i can still school. I hate the fact that i am a university reject. I hate the fact that i need to start working already. I'm not the least bit prepared to step into the working environment !

Post a Comment