Itchy mouth la !

Thursday, December 9, 2010


Needless to say, total calories intake for the day : Ambiguous !!
Morning : 50.0KG // Night: 49.5KG


I seriously got no idea how many calories my dinner was. The calories i googled for Chicken Katsu seem a little too little - 296kcal for fried chicken cutlet like sala la. Anyone can enlighten me ? LOL !

Chants to self - i need to control my appetite i need to control my appetite i need to control my appetite. I really really wanna go down to 47 by the end of this year, so don't wanna start my 2011 being ah bui bui ): All these dieting is making my period and memory to go haywire, i need these memory back asap so i can do well for my exams. Please please please, let me return to 47 as soon as possible !!


Anyway, i really like the skinny-elephant and knee tattoo !! Should i get myself one ? LOL ! But i'm kinda afraid of the various implications that it may cause me when i'm looking for a job in future !!

Post a Comment