My day off passed just like that

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sneak preview of yesterday's shots (:


My last day off was well spent. It started off with me over at the hairdresser. Yes, i cut my hair (AGAIN!!) Now i have slant bob fringe, and layered Vshaped back, slightly below my shoulder.

Then it was dental at Cityhall before heading down to Baby's crib. B cooked me lunch, and we slept all the way till evening before waking up for Untraceable.

Anyway, my photoshoot was at Clark Quay yesterday. Initial plan was to shoot at Parliament House but it started drizzling once we stepped out of the carpark. So we decided to settle for Clark Quay instead since it was shelterd.

It was my second time shooting at Clark Quay. My CheongSam shoot was held there if you remembered. Though i was more tired this time cause i woke up at 7 to prepare and all, the outcome was much much better compared to the previous ! Kudos to TG for the awesome photos and experiece :D

Post a Comment