用心去体会 我的心情

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm finally at the last few episodes of,


It's just funny how reality can never be like those Taiwan dramas. That's one of the main reasons why B never liked me watching TW dramas. Oh sheesh.

TAG REPLIES

fly: u are pa jiao.
* (:

----: u look like an alien ur forehead ur eye ur mouth ur are all wrong
* Haha ! Wells, that can't be helped. I was born like that. Unless you're willing to spare me some cash to go plastic. Or why don't you send me a photo of yourself ? So that we all can judge what creature you looked like :D

angelawu: wah wah wah i see babe manz!! LOL...
* Lol. Simi babe ? The babe and the city de babe ah ? Got people say i look like alien seh.

passerby: u kinda look like a man in the black and white pic. no offense though. just thought so of telling you.
* No worries, i'm not the least bit offended ! You can leave down your name actually, i wouldn't mind. And now that you've mentioned, i sure looked abit. But isn't that good ? I can be both a guy and a lady !

anon: u look better with braces
* I wish i can still have them on with me. I'm still not getting used to having them removed. I would love to wear them again if someone is willing sponsor me to have braces again. You want to sponsor ?

angelawu: good good goo it show's he's changing i guess not pretty sure but i guess... it should be a god sign for u ... wahaha!!!!!
* Haha i guess so too :D

isha: haha i know, it feels good just to let it out either through writing or even shopping! hahaha
* Yah ! But i got so tied up with work that i can't shop that much. So i can only rant on this lil space her. Haha.

terence: on ur 6jun entry: dun angry.. our brain cells will disappear faster de.. so dun angry 万事想开点 lor
* Lol. 想开 already (:

Post a Comment