Late at night when all the world, is sleeping

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

i stayed up and think of youuuu.

I was doing my Economics assignment when it suddenly struck me hard in the head that i miss my boyfriend. I miss the times when he suddenly woke me up in the middle of the night, asking me to eat chocolate icecream with him.


He's heading for his fieldcamp this week, which means that he will not booking out this coming weekend. SO SAD ! For the past 7 weeks, eversince he stepped into Tekong, i've been trying so hard to keep myself busy. But apparently when the night falls, i'll struggle not to miss him.

I thank my parents for enduring my bitchfits. I thank school for the crazy timetable. I thank school for the test weeks. I thank school for the Saturday makeup lessons. I thank school for my friendly classmates. I thank school for the 2 special gossipgirls - Adeline and Jiamin. I thank school for the rest of the people in the clique. I thank Nageeb for the madness management assignment. I thank MarkHarris for assigning me to be the leader of the Game Theory competition. All of which, made me put B behind my mind, at least for awhile.

Last but not least, i thank God for brining B to me.

Post a Comment