A lil something to share

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I feel damn pissed with a certain friend who confirmed her item from MissFayne and then tua me on the meetup day itself. Seriously, if you can't make it or felt too lazy to head out or felt like backing out on me, at least have the courtesy to inform me. I won't blame you at all ! There is totally NO REASONS why i shouldn't be informed right ? If you don't dare to call me, sms me ! Don’t fucking take me for granted for goodness sake.

Seriously, i do not wish to deal with her anymore.

I swear i shouldn’t have made the exception to keep the items for her and refund the other very interested buyers. Note: BUYERS. BAD FRIEND. VERY BAD FRIEND. It's not that i want to be calculative but tell me, am i even wrong for being angry ? Say i'm mean, but fuck it, i can't be bothered.

PS: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. DON'T BOTHER ASKING IF ITS YOU I'M TALKING ABOUT OR EXPLAINING TO ME. I.DO.NOT.FUCKING.CARE.ANYMORE.

Post a Comment