Dove Hair Fall Rescue : part 2

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy midweek everybody !

Outfit of the day. Spag top from Cotton On. Laced Mini from MissFayne. Ribbon pumps from random push cart at Anchor Point. Cardigan from FEP.

For those of you who have been following me through these years, you would know that hair fall is one issue that I have been troubled with for a long long time. Remember the Dove Hair Fall Rescue entry I did sometime back in June ? I just came back from Unilever, where I picked up a full range of anti-hairfall products from Dove. Yes yes ! Someone just got sponsored ! I’m not kidding ! I was ecstatic when Priscila from Unilever contacted me. It felt like my prayers are finally answered and someone is here to take good care of my fizzy, damaged and thinning hair.


See how bad my condition is ? All I did was to run my fingers through my hair ONCE and this is what I get, le sigh. Now back to the products.



Clockwise direction, I have with me Dove Hair Fall Rescue System leave-on intensive hair tonic, shampoo, conditioner, daily treatment conditioner, serum and treatment mask. I really can't wait to start using them later and I promise a thorough review when I return from the bustling city of HongKong (:

And since we were in the area, Momsie and I decided to have our lunch at Vivocity. We walked abit and settled for Earle Swensen's.



We ordered a set lunch each and the set came with salad bar buffet. Food wise, I think my favourite has got to be their salad. I love their massive spread, sauces and condiments. There's this NewYork Waldorf Salad and it's tasteful to the max. Their mains range from slightly below average to average, not too impressive, but fairly edible.

Dessert was at Honeymoon desserts because we were craving for mangoes. We ordered mango sago and durian glutinous ball with coconut flakes. I personally feel that the glutinous ball is so-so only, but the mango sago is rather fragrant and flavorful with a thick texture which I believe comes from the coconut milk.


Earle Swensen's
1 Harbourfront Walk
#02-117 VivoCity
Tel: +65 6272 3306
Daily : 10.30am – 10.30pm

Honeymoon Dessert
1 Harbourfront Walk
#01-93 VivoCity
Tel: +65 63768027
Daily : 10:00am - 10:00pm

Post a Comment