Blondie spotted !!

Saturday, August 22, 2009


Blondie alert :D

Anyway, was suppose to meet up with Yv today to check out MissFayne's manufactured label - Elegance (Dresses for work and functions) but cause her doggie's down with some allergies, i went ahead without her. Tried on my cut-out dress, to see if i needed to make any changes but to my surprise, it was awesome.

I must say, Yv's really superb !! Was really busy when i started work few weeks ago and had no time to discuss with her face to face with regards to what i wanted to manufacture. All i did was to send her a rough sketch and discussed a lil via the phone during my toilet break (haha!) and viola ~~ The dress is exactly what i had in mind and the cutting is oh-so-purrfect !! Pretty !! Can't wait for them to arrive (: Stay tuned to my blog for pre-launch photos :D

Post a Comment