Where vogue survives

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby came to surprise me after work yesterday, with a tub of Haagen Daaz vanilla ice cream. The ice cream can soothe my gum's pain according to him though.

And did i mention that i sent in BOTH my retainers for repair yesterday ? Yes you're right, i broke my lower retainer, AGAIN. But this time, the upper ones cracked and gave way too ! The previous time i sent my lower set for repair was on Valentine's Day earlier this year, HERE. It costed me $30 for that lower set. Now i need to pay for another set. I guess that's the price to pay for wearing them very consciensiously huh ? I need to stop spoiling my retainers ):

And so, i woke up still feeling a minor pain in my upper right gums. But nonetheless, i went against the pain, and headed down the neighbourhood to do my hair. Since i could not get rid of my natural curls, i decided to live with the curls. I PERMED THEM ♥



& so, they straigtened my bangs



& bout 5 inches of my hair roots



& did a digital spa perm to the rest !!



and i managed to psycho mum into colouring her hair red (:


huishan loves her pretty pretty curls !!

Actually i wanted slight bigger curls though, but i still love my curls :D And i was told that the curls will become bigger when they loosen bout 2-3months later. WHEES !

Anyways, has anybody here ever experienced times where you have this friend who copies stalks whatever you are doing ? This entry would need at least 4 to 5 scrolls on the mouse if i were to list every similarity that happened between the 2 of us. How i wish that it is all pure coincidence, but %#$&^*@! This is getting really worrying annoying ! Baby asked me to just ignore her but how to ignore when she just does not stop ??

Post a Comment