Down on bended knees : i pray

Friday, July 6, 2007

=================================================

14 more days (:

before Mister Babylove comes home

=================================================

Have you ever felt that at times in Life, you wake up and realize how wrong you got it. You take a look in the mirror and you can't even recognize the person staring back at you.

Dear God ♥

This is Huishan. Can you hear me ?

I'm sick of running in circles and sinking into quicksand, tired of walking on that tight rope and tired of having to act like everythings ok. Why did you leave me with such a cheery deposition that in the ugliest times like this.

Why can't i cope on my own ? I can't seem to breathe. My termtest results and piling projects and the stupid major project are pissing me off. School is pissing me off, major. SO MANY THINGS TO DO SO LITTLE TIME. I give up i give up.

Post a Comment