This is getting from bad to worse

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Because i have sushi buffets like 10 times a month

Because i haven't been keeping a proper log of what i've been eating

Because i had buffet again today

Because i ate 3 elephants for lunch today

Because an ahma actually gave up her seat for the "preggy" me

Because i am now 107lbs

I WILL NOT CONSUME ANYTHING

FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS !!


Not to mention the extreme lack of sleep
(confession - i sleep between 3 to 4am and wakes up at 8 or 9am)

Which gave rise to dark eye rings and scary eye bags

And unstoppable/ uncountable pimple outbreak

And a very dull and horrible complexion

FINAL VERDICT ? STOP STAYING UP TILL

THE WEE HOURS FOR WHATEVER REASONS

AND SLEEP REALLY EARLY NEXT WEEK !!


and as i'm typing all these

Mommy just place chicken satay and oyster omelette on the table

):

And recommendations for appetite suppressant pills ? And complexion pills too !! I really really need them now. I simply can't stop eating. And everytime i'm done with my meal, i would feel ever so sinful and would puke my guts out. PLEASE, I NEED HELP !!

Post a Comment