Rant rant rants

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

For those who aren't close, wouldn't know that MissFayne ain't doing as well these days. That is one of the main reasons why i came up with the Deal Of The Day.

Few days ago, the featured item was


And thankfully enough, i finally had a customer after a long long wait. I issued the invoice, verify payments and sent out the item promptly.

4 days later...

From: ******* ****** (********@hotmail.com)
Sent: 07 July 2009 09: 56AM
To: missfayne@hotmail.com

Hi, I received the jacket but I'm not sure whether this is what i ordered. I ordered the jacket in the picture attached. because it don't look anything lk what it look like.

regards, *******

From: MissFayne . (missfayne@hotmail.com)
Sent: 07 July 2009 09: 57AM
To: ********@hotmail.com

Hi ****

may i have a photo of the item sent to you ? :D

anyway, i've attached to this mail, the link of the collection that the cropped jacket is in. for the upclose pics :D

http://missfayne.livejournal.com/70921.html#cutid1 hope it helps you in identifying the item :D

love always,
Fayne

From: ******* ****** (********@hotmail.com)
Sent: 07 July 2009 14: 31PM
To: missfayne@hotmail.com

Hi,

As quoted in ur website "made of quality soft denim" but it's not denim. I would like a refund and I would like to return the jacket as well.

I hope to hear from u soon.

Regards, *******

From: MissFayne . (missfayne@hotmail.com)
Sent: 07 July 2009 14: 34PM
To: ********@hotmail.com

Hi babe :D

ive just called up my supplier and checked with her the exact material of it and she double confirmed that this type of material is called soft denim. from what i understand, denim are like this (click to view image) - much tougher and rougher.

love always
Fayne

From: ******* ****** (********@hotmail.com)
Sent: 07 July 2009 14: 50PM
To: missfayne@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to clarify the material with your supplier.

However, it is rather contradicting that this type of material is considered as soft denim when yet she describes it as tough and rough.

Given that we consumers can't differentiate/feel the quality of the jacket, we really rely on the description.
However, much to my disappointment, it is not what it feels like to be soft.

I think the best deal you can offer me is even a 50% refund, considering that I want a one-to-one refund.
If not, I would not hesitate to bring this to CASE.

Thanks.

From: MissFayne . (missfayne@hotmail.com)
Sent: 07 July 2009 15: 02PM
To: ********@hotmail.com

Hi babe :D

correction dear, as mentioned in my previous email real denim are the tough and rough ones and this cropped jacket (soft quality denim) is not tough and rough as its not true denim.

ive even done a google check on soft denim and the return results are

ASOS & PASTEL PINK (Click to view images)

love always,
Fayne
Am i wrong for not allowing the refund ?

It's just so sad and disheartening to know that most customers do not read my Terms & Conditions carefully and when the item does not seem to be like exactly what they wanted it to be, they insist on a refund on my side. I do have other customers buying the exact cropped jacket and loves it the way i do.

Seriously, i do not blame this particular customer but i just feel totally not appreciated for the effort that i've put in running and maintaining MissFayne. Many think that online stores are easy money, but come to think of it, how easy are these kachngs when you get shits and threatened most of the time ? When can people stop taking advantage of my kindness ! I totally regret continuing MissFayne after my exams. I should have just closed it down the other time.

Tell me, what should i do.

Post a Comment