HOLQA CAFE WITH OPPA

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Now that 2015 is finally here, weekends are usually spent researching / working on all the wedding details. Last Sunday oppa and I were seen wandering along Katong, Beach Road, and PS, running errands and all. We are finalising on the details and we are looking to have our AD VG settled before we head off to Taiwan.

On a side note, if there's any BTB amongst you readers, I would really like to know how you guys are doing for the planning of your wedding. Do you research together or one party just decide on something and that's it ? I am very particular about every detail but I can't freaking make up my mind !! I tend to overthink and at the end of the day, nothing gets done ):














The Holqa Cafe

37 East Coast Road
Singapore 428755
Tel : +65 6635 7010 


Till then, xoxo

Post a Comment