FIRST OF O'FIFTEEN

Monday, January 5, 2015

 
Hello my dear friends !! Guess I am a few days late in wishing anyone who is reading this a Happy Happy New Year ! With work piling up, I can't even remember when was the last time I did a detailed post on my daily happenings. Weekends are never like how they used to be, just chilling with your loved ones and taking nice pictures of wherever you're going / eating. My weekends are solely just resting in bed or running errands, or at my most happening times - catching a movie in bed.

And so, it is quite amazing that it's almost a week into the new year ! First things first, I woke up into 2015 with the greatest and most amazing news that my bff has gotten herself a partner !! And the best thing is, her partner is also a good friend of mine ! For those that didn't know, I have been praying for her lovelife, wishing her 早日有对象 and *bam* prayers were answered right away !! I really hope that things goes really really well for the both of them and I can't wait to be the godma of their child !!

Anyhow, this year, it is gonna be an amazing and very important year for me.

I am turning 27 and in less than a year's time, I will be getting married to my best friend.


When I was much younger, I never thought that I would ever get married nor have kids. I had quite abit of luck during my teenage years but I was too young then hence was never much serious when it comes to being in a relationship. When I finally decided to get serious, I kinda got my karma and all my relationships never passed the 2 years mark. And this horrendous karma stuck with me into my late teens. But somehow, somewhere, I got attached to my primary school mate and now we are in our 8th year.


At the moment, I thought everything is mostly settled but as I was getting into the details earlier today, I realised that much are still unplanned. We have picked our wedding venue, as well as pre-wedding and AD photography vendor. AD gowns, hair and makeup are also settled since it is part of my pre-wedding package. Truth to be told, I haven't really got any idea what type of gown suits me most cause I haven't gone for any fittings yet, but I really love mermaid gowns and we shall see if it suits me when it's time for my fittings.

So yes, everything else is still unplanned *OhTheHorror* We were thinking of getting someone to plan and style our wedding but since styling is already included in the hotel package, we don't know if we should go ahead with the hotel's theme, or get someone else to do it for us. We haven't gotten any AD videographer though. Any recommendations, anyone ? On a side note, I too, haven't been doing any research though I know many brides-to-be spend a lot of time reading wedding forums / magazines, I'm not too sure if I want to start doing that cause once I start I probably cannot stop !

I don't know what else am I lacking other than finalising on our JP, AD videographer and wedding bands. If there's anything that I should have done but have not, I would really appreciate if you guys can let me know. Cause frankly speaking, I am really really lazy and erm, lost. Haha !

Till then, xoxo

Post a Comment