Lose-y lose-y more

Friday, September 21, 2007

After crash dieting and doing mad exercises for several days, yours truly officially feel LIGHT and decided to take my weight today (: So, guess my current weight, anybody ? The weighing scale reads...

FORTY SIX !!



But 1 thing i don't understand is,



Why are my thighs still so huge ?



But heck, i'm much lighter now !!



And more flexible !!


My very lovable boyfriend just told me something awfully funny, and a wee bit disgusting.

Baby's Dad: Girl arh (Girl refers to HweeKhim, B's sis) This one your toothbrush ah ? I can't recognise my toothbursh and have been using this.

Hwee Khim: Huh, this one ? (Takes and shows B)

Baby: Omg, that's my girlfriend's toothbrush !!

YES, OMG INDEED !!

And before i leave this space, here's a lil video to share. Great artist i would say.

Post a Comment