My Secret To ..

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cellulite, stubborn fats, stretch marks... They are all so ugly and they make most women feel insecure about themselves. Today's post is specially for those of you out there who desires for a pair of perfect legs but never had the time to do anything about it. As you all know, sometimes even with exercises and workouts, stubborn fats remain as stubborn fats.

I may look like I have fairly skinny limbs but that doesn't mean I am not a victim of cellulite, stubborn fats and stretch marks. In fact, I do have a pretty bad case of cellulite and stretch marks on my thighs. Trust me when I say I know exactly how it feels.

I was recently introduced to Hello Beauty's Leg Contouring Essence and I was pretty surprise at how it's helping with my flabby legs and cellulites.

This lightweight and non-greasy essence contains my favourite whitening agent Arbutin and other natural ingredients that not only slims and firms your legs, but also promotes blood circulation and softens while hydrating your skin. It also contains natural plant extract formulated for optimal absorption.


Before, 13.50 cm


After, 13.15 cm



With a mere 3 minutes daily, you can achieve fairer and slimmer legs in just 2 weeks.

Post a Comment