Ad : Accessorise up !

Sunday, February 3, 2013

SPONSORED ADVERTORIAL

Bored with your outfits ? Spruce it with just a switch of accessories ! A cake is pretty by itself, but never entirely complete without the cherry at the top. And accessories are like the cherries on top of our outfits, differentiating you from the girl standing there right beside you ! It will be Chinese New Year in about a week's time and don't Chinese New Year always gives us all an excuse to buy more pretty stuffs ? I was never a fan of accessories because I am lazy just like that but lately I feel that a simple accessory can really make a difference in your entire outfit so why not spend a few seconds more just to make yourself stand out from the rest ?

Today I am excited to introduce to you two online stores where you can find cheap and awesome accessories.

In no order of merit, first up is Rainbow Mochi.

I was kindly sponsored a customised handmade Happy Emme Bracelet from their latest collection. It is actually a woven chain bracelet where you get to choose either a silver or gold chain and also up to 3 colours for the fabric weave. I do not want something too loud for my armswags so I chose a gold chain and a blue fabric weave.


Next, we have Cute Little Strawberries.

Not only do they carry a vast selection of accessories, their items are sold at an unbelievably cheap price ! How does a $2.00 diamonte necklace sound ? Frankly speaking, I was truly overwhelmed by their range of selections. It doesn't matter if you are the rocker or dainty kind of girl cause over at CuteLittleStrawberries, there is always something for you.


My all time favourite, chunky vintage rings !

Here are some of their really mad chio items at crazily cheap prices OMG.

Everything featured today is so cute and pretty and these are definitely accessories that I definitely need and want to have in possession. I am sure you girls share the same sentiments too so shop away !

If you are interested to be featured here, do drop an email to toxikk_@hotmail.com for advertising rates (:

Post a Comment