Ad : Workaholic Collections

Sunday, November 11, 2012

SPONSORED ADVERTORIAL



Workaholic provides chic office and casual wear for your every occasion ! We sourced high quality clothing pieces and make them affordable for everyone ! Shop with us to enjoy your Workaholic life to the fullest with our hassle-free shopping ! ♥

x
I am back with a new advertorial ! This time it is for Workaholic and I am so glad I get to work with them because the owner is extremely nice and friendly, making this whole collaboration an enjoyable and fuss-free one. She even generously sponsored me a few pairs of falsies which are super pretty and easy to put on ! Apart from keeping trends in mind, they are also on the lookout for classic staples that we all cannot live without ! Featuring one of their self manufactured item - Belair Working Dress in Pastel Blue.

Frankly speaking, I picked this mainly because of the polka dots. Okay, putting my obsession with polka dots aside, I love how the dress is tucked at the front, accentuating my barely-can-make-it waist and giving people the illusion of having a smaller waist ♥ Not to mention, the material is extremely good and structured. I also like the balloon sleeves and how cute the overall item is.

Want to see more from Workaholic ? Head over to Workaholic now ! Alternatively, 'Like' their Facebook Page for more first hand updates and promotions ! Specially for my readers, simply quote "huishan5" and be entitled to a 5% off your purchase, discount code valid till end of 30 Novemeber 2012.

Happy shopping !

http://www.workaholiccollections.com
http://www.workaholiccollections.com
http://www.workaholiccollections.com

x


Till then, xoxo ♥

Post a Comment