Beauty Haul #1

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Okie, as requested on my Formspring, here's a list of the skincare products that i have lying in on my dressing table. I don't use all of them at one go of course (I only have 1 face haha) so i normally just pick one randomly depending on my mood.

CLEANSING.

#1 Vichy Purifying Cleansing Gel #2 Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap
#3 AquaLabel White Clear Foam #4 Kose Sekkisei Washing Cream

I'm also using Dr Chan's green and blue liquid cleansers as well but i didn't take any photos of them cause it's just 2 white and fat plain bottles and i think you can only purchase it over at Dr Chan's. I remember someone telling me it's kinda similar to this particular cleanser that Watsons/Guardian sells but i really cant remember what brand it is. So if anyone of you know what brand Dr Chan's cleanser is, please let me know k !

TONING.
#1 Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2 Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3 AquaLabel White Up Lotion
(The Clarifying Moisture Lotion is without alcohol and is really good for times of outbreak)

#1 SK II Facial Treatment Essence #2 Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser Sensitive Formula

Btw i'm totally sold to the Formula 10.0.6 Everyday Cleanser ! It's so awesome idk how can i describe it. It kinda smells a tad too weird imho but it smells better than SK II and its leave my skin really baby smooth after usage. And the best thing of all ? It kinda "removes" those little fabrics that tend to stay on our skin especially after washing our faces. Its tested and proven by Brenda and myself.

MOISTURISING/ESSENCE.

#1 Clinique Moisturising Lotion #2 Loreal Revital Lift #3 BioEssence Tanaka White Double Action Essence
#1 BioEssence Radiant Youth Essence #2 BioEssence Perfect Brilliance Serum #3 SK II Cellumination Essence

Anyway, i'm in the hunt for a really good and hopefully one that works almost instantly, pimple gel haha. I heard raves for Formula 10.0.6 Pimple Gel and Mario Badescu Drying Lotion but i've yet to try them so maybe if you guys happen to know anything bout these 2 products or have any other products to recommend, don't hesitate to leave me a comment aye ? I don't bite (:

Post a Comment